Libbey Law Offices, LLC is a law firm that helps injury victims seek compensation. Oftentimes, clients come to us after a serious motor vehicle, pedestrian or medical malpractice incident leaves them injured. Each day, we learn the stories of these victims and help fight for their justice.
Our work has shown us that injuries oftentimes go beyond the scars and monetary costs. Sadly, some personal injuries remain for years or for life in various ways. With that being said, our firm is proud to sponsor a unique opportunity for those who understand the seriousness of personal injury accidents.
For this scholarship, please discuss why you think it is important to support injury victims. If you have a specific personal experience you are comfortable sharing, please tell us about it. Feel free to discuss the physical and psychological effects suffered by an injury victim as well as how the victim’s injury can affect family and loved ones and how a solid support network can assist someone through a difficult time.
- This scholarship is open to current high school seniors, college students and graduate students who are legal residents within the United States and who are enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution for the 2022 fall semester.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- Applicants must submit a 750-1,000 word essay discussing why it is important to support injury victims
- Applicants must submit a professional resumé that lists their experiences and includes updated contact information
- Applicants must submit a transcript for their current school. Students may include an unofficial transcript from their school if they will be attending the same school in the 2022 fall term. High school students should also include proof of acceptance to their post-secondary institution, if known.
The scholarship winner will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline and awarded with $1,000 for their education.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their application materials (essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight February 28, 2022. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Applicants should send their materials with the subject line “(Applicant’s First and Last Name) – 2022 Injured Individual Scholarship Application”